Air tightness testing
Heat loss through air leakage is a major contributor to high energy costs. With heat contained, the building will have lower energy cost, and a smaller carbon footprint.
We assist developers, renovators and independent house builders attain air tightness target. Air tightness testing of commercial and residential buildings is required under Section 6 of the Scottish Government Building Standards.
- Find leakage paths quickly and effectively
- All measurements are logged in ATTMA system
- Our local technicians and test equipment are available for simultaneous service
- We are certified to ISO standards, have long experience with air tightness testing in highly regulated environments
- All our test technicians registered with ATTMA
Faster, better service
With many years’ experience in regulated environments, we understand that attention to detail and efficient service is essential to keep your project on schedule. We can also help you with:
- Pre-test survey / consultations
- Thermal imaging surveys
- Leakage path investigations
- UKAS calibrated test equipment
Save time and cost with consecutive testing in the same day
A local pool of experienced technicians and kits ensure we can test in multiple locations at once. Should a building not pass the test, you can improve the leakage and we can retest the same day.