HVAC maintenance & repair
Regular maintenance of HVAC systems is essential to maintain a comfortable onboard environment and to comply with operating regulations. Planned maintenance programs will reduce operating costs and minimize the risk of downtime.
- Planned maintenance agreements prioritise maintenance needs, make repair work efficient and ensure reliability & compliance
- Global service network of aftermarket stations and flying squads
- Access to an extensive portfolio of equipment & spares
Helping you develop an HVAC maintenance strategy
In addition to planned maintenance services, we can advise and assist in the development of a tailored HVAC maintenance strategy.
- Maintenance strategy study
- Development of Planned Maintenance Routines
- Procedural implementation
- Life cycle cost management
- Spares management
Preventative HVAC maintenance programs reduce downtime
In order to minimise disruption from potential operational downtime, many of our clients implement proactive maintenance programs for HVAC plant and equipment.
- Planned Preventive Maintenance
- Reliability Centred Maintenance
- Condition Based Maintenance
- Vibration Analysis
Access to a wide portfolio of equipment & spares
Callenberg Technology Group has access to a wide portfolio of HVAC and refrigeration equipment manufacturers and has forged strategic partnerships with key OEMS. Supply chain specialists in our spare parts centre will source spare parts or refurbishment services for obsolete equipment.
- Specialist fans
- Fire & gas dampers
- Filters, coalescer filters & separators heater batteries
- Boilers, pumps & calorifiers
- Packaged air handling units
- Ductwork fabrication