Regulations change, vessels and rigs are deployed to new markets and over time equipment wears out. Callenberg's aftermarket team develops HVAC & refrigeration plant design concepts into final engineered solutions.
- Upgrading or replacing HVAC plant and refrigeration equipment
- Turnkey, EPIC and EPC contract options
- ISO 9001 accreditation covering the design and installation of high integrity HVAC systems
- Full in-house engineering capability including design & consultancy
Delivering on time and on budget
As industry leaders we are experienced in overcoming the challenges typically associated with delivering projects to operational vessels and assets, such as limited access, confined space entry, short timescales and maintaining ventilation supply during installation. We have full ISO 9001 accreditation, which covers the design and installation of high integrity HVAC systems.
Flexible contract models to suit your project
As an independent integrator, we are free to choose equipment and components that are most appropriate for the specific application. We deliver successful projects under various contractual arrangements.
- Design, build & install
- Engineer, Procure, Install & Commission (EPIC)
- Project management
- Fabrication & procurement only
Consultancy services to support your technical departments
Our HVAC design, consultancy & CAD services extend to all disciplines, including electrical, fire & gas and instrumentation.
- Conceptual & front end design
- Legislative specification
- Technical reports & manuals
- Design survey & audit
- Systems & plant review
- Certification & documentation