Refrigeration plants are vital for carrying refrigerated cargo and provisions. Additionally, the management of refrigerants is under the regulatory spotlight because of the negative environmental impact if released into the atmosphere.
- Supporting our customers with statutory and legislative compliance
- FGAS / STEK certified technicians
- Global service through our international network of aftermarket stations and flying squads
- N2 system testing and certification
A wide range of lifecycle refrigeration services
Our scope of supply covers engineering, design and manufacture of systems and equipment, culminating in installation and commissioning.
- Full refrigeration & air conditioning design
- Specialised & custom manufacturing facilities
- Refrigerant change-out & conversion
- Refrigerant reclaim, recycle and waste control
- Equipment procurement & installation
- Maintenance & servicing
Proprietary or custom built refrigeration systems
Callenberg Technology Group supplies proprietary or custom built systems to suit most maritime and offshore applications, including:
- Centralised & in-room air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Process & Hazardous area refrigeration
- Chilled water packages
- Cooling coils & dehumidifiers
- Refrigerated containers
Providing our customers with regulatory advice
We pride ourselves on providing expert regulatory advice on management and maintenance of refrigeration plants. Our experienced, fully certified engineers and technicians ensure that your assets are in compliance with EU Legislation.
Ozone Depleting Substances (ODS) Regulation (1005/2009)
HCFCs are the largest remaining ozone-depleting substances (ODS) in use and are mostly banned in the EU. They are primarily used in refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
F-Gas Regulation (517/2014)
The F-Gas Regulation creates controls on the use and emissions of fluorinated greenhouse gasses (F-Gases) which include HFCs. The 2014 EU F-Gas Regulation replaces the 2006 Regulation, strengthening all of the 2006 requirements and introducing a number of new important measures.