Low temperature and cryogenic pipe insulation
Ti Marine Contracting offers different solutions for low temperature and cryogenic insulation of liquefied gas pipes.
- Highly portable containerized production facilities provide operational flexibility to deploy the technology either on or off site
- Best in class product consistency, reduced application costs and faster project completion
- Bonded Insulation eliminates pipe corrosion from moisture and water ingress
- Field labor is reduced to a minimum through an efficient and flexible application
Rotating Generation (RG) LNG pipe insulation
The Rotating Generation (RG) LNG Pipe Insulation System is a cost effective, pre-insulated and fully bonded solution for large scale LNG terminal projects which require insulation of multiple pipe sections.
The RG system is based on proven technology but is executed in a truly unique way. Highly portable containerised production facilities provide operational flexibility to deploy the technology globally either on or off site. The insulation process is significantly more automated vs. traditional insulation methods. This in turn delivers best in class product consistency, reduced application costs and faster project completion.
- Bonded Insulation eliminates pipe corrosion from moisture and water ingress. The bonded outer layer of PURKOTE® (Polyurea) provides durable mechanical protection with proven physical properties
- Field labour is reduced to a minimum through an efficient and flexible application
- The process eliminates the use of expensive and labour-intensive pre-formed insulation sections
- Waste is reduced to a minimum and the transparent application ensures a uniform high quality of installed work with no need for destructive testing
Thermal and mechanical properties are mapped and verified in extensive testing during development and operation.
Prefabricated cryogenic pipe insulation
Prefabricated cryogenic pipe insulation sections and associated fittings are manufactured at the Ti Marine Contracting product facility in Shanghai.
Each pipe section is delivered with cladding, vapour barrier and reinforcement.
Sprayed cryogenic pipe insulation
Sprayed cryogenic pipe insulation is an effective technology for smaller scale pipe insulation projects, for insulating non-standard pipe system components and for repair & maintenance projects.
Pipe fittings can be pre-insulated prior to assembly or insulated in-situ.
Poured PU cryogenic pipe insulation
Poured PU cryogenic pipe insulation is applied on valve boxes for LNG terminals. This technology is most suited to repair and retrofit of cryogenic pipes and fittings.